Advice About Wrongful Death or Fatality Compensation
Schedule a free consultation with me so that I can ask the appropriate questions and determine every possible source of compensation to which you are entitled, and obtain it for you.
A small list of wrongful death compensation items includes
- bereavement damages for spouses, adult interdependent partners, and children
- expenses for treatment costs prior to death
- travel and accommodation costs for visitation prior to death
- funeral and grief counseling costs
- actual financial loss to the deceased or his/her estate
- a claim for dependency on the deceased’s income
- loss of valuable services provided by the deceased and
- a survivors future loss of wealth, which would have been provided by the deceased.
Contact me, Joseph A. Nagy, to discuss the compensation to which you are entitled.
Joseph A. Nagy